O Brother, Where Art Thou?

Well, it's 12 am and I'm already tired of studying. It's possible if we consider that I can hardly sleep these days. Why? That's a good question. I'd really want to know because I'm like a zombie. And it's exams time, I cannot afford it, I need to be fresh and somehow cheerful.

This weekend hasn't been really productive, one more reason to study harder now. I don't really know if Valerian works when I spent the day drinking coke not to fall asleep

Well, at least they played Princess Bride Saturday night. It's funny to meet your brother in the corridor, stand still, look to one another with menacing eyes and then say "Me llamo Iñigo Montoya. Tú mataste a mi padre. Prepárate a morir." I love it.

My brother and I have an incredible harmonious relationship when talking or quoting films and tv shows. We can have a perfectly normal conversation by using film quotes almost exclusively. It's amazing, sometimes even scary.

And that's why I cannot understand why sometimes it's so difficult for us to understand each other. He has a problem trying to understand things. Well, not trying, that's the problem, he doesn't try. If he doesn't know how to do something, he doesn't listen, he just gets mad and closes his mind. And I just don't know how to get to him, how to explain things. The thing is that I'm not the best person managing his temper, but I don't mean to upset him, just try to explain. But we always end up going mad and shouting.

Anyway, breathe in, breathe out and continue with my studying.


(Just listened to "Here Comes the Sun" by Belle and Sebastian. Just beautiful)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Cine Familiar

Tenéis tres opciones. Correr, Esconderos... o esperar al Lunes!!!

Los Pájaros