I know what I did last Summer

So, here we are, swimming through notes and notes and notes... Writing, reading, searching... This is not how student's life was supposed to be! XD

But from time to time I take breaks (maybe too many, or too long ones) and yesterday I found my London blog! I spent 1 month there last summer with two friends and we wrote a kind of diary, and when I got back I put it all into a blog. But I realized there are some days left, so I'm refreshing it and posting some pics as well (a year later, well done you lazy!).

I shouldn't read it, I begin to remember the great time I had there and makes me want to come back. This summer I won't be able to go anywhere, but there's still the hope of the Erasmus next year (Glasgow perhaps? ). Well, we'll see.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Cine Familiar

Tenéis tres opciones. Correr, Esconderos... o esperar al Lunes!!!

Los Pájaros