Last Year's Resolutions

I write this to be ashamed of myself for not having been able to fulfil my last year's resolutions.
Let's see what did I write.

Lose 10 kilos --> Ha Ha. No.
*
Eat healthy, even if I don't lose 10 kilos --> Sometimes.
*
Do exercise regularly --> No, and my body aches in response.
*
Prepare my classes with time --> I have had very few classes, so yes.
*
Finish all the craft projects I have in mind --> Not all, but I have done quite a bunch of them, especially for Christmas.
*
Use all the chances I have to sell my crafties --> Yes.
*
Tidy up home more often --> Sometimes.
*
Decorate home here and there --> Not really.
*
Make the most of my actual wardrobe --> No.
*
Not to buy more clothes until I'm slimmer --> No.
*
Cook more, even though hubby doesn't like it --> A bit, yes.
*
Experiment with my hair (style, not color or length) --> Not very much.
*
Finish all the books I have started --> The ones from last year, yes.
*
Note down all the films I want to watch --> No.
*
Watch all the films I want to watch --> No.
*
Watch all the tv series suggested by other people (well, not all of them, but...) --> Some of them.
*
Keep a record of the films I watch, in my blog, for instance --> No.
*
Retake my Russian, and practice it with my aunt --> I started but left it.
 *
Read newspapers, or online news --> No.


So that's...
 
No: 10
Yes: 4
More or less: 5


What about you?
 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Cine Familiar

Tenéis tres opciones. Correr, Esconderos... o esperar al Lunes!!!

Los Pájaros