New Year's Resolutions

Lose 10 kilos.
*
Eat healthy, even if I don't lose 10 kilos.
*
Do exercise regularly.
*
Prepare my classes with time.
*
Finish all the craft projects I have in mind.
*
Use all the chances I have to sell my crafties.
*
Tidy up home more often.
*
Decorate home here and there.
*
Make the most of my actual wardrobe.
*
Not to buy more clothes until I'm slimmer.
*
Cook more, even though hubby doesn't like it.
*
Experiment with my hair (style, not color or length).
*
Finish all the books I have started.
*
Note down all the films I want to watch.
*
Watch all the films I want to watch.
*
Watch all the tv series suggested by other people (well, not all of them, but...).
*
Keep a record of the films I watch, in my blog, for instance.
*
Retake my Russian, and practice it with my aunt.
*
Read newspapers, or online news.
This and more at http://listography.com/pennyzeta

What about yours? Anything in common?

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Cine Familiar

Tenéis tres opciones. Correr, Esconderos... o esperar al Lunes!!!

Los Pájaros